April 2012 Weddings

RSVP

I am 19 days away and still waiting on some RSVPs. I am wondering if some people submitted an RSVP through the wedding website from The Knot, but I don't know how to access it. I got an email once saying one person did, but not anything else. Any ideas?

Re: RSVP

• TK can be really glitchy, so I decided not to use that function. As far as I know, it is supposed to email you when people RSVP. There may be another way to view/access who has or has not, but I'm not sure. Does it automatically change in your GL when someone RSVPs online?

If you are not sure and haven't heard from some people, just call them to clarify. This is not rude. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't noticed it automatically being changed, so we've started calling, emailing, or texting the late RSVPs. Hopefully lots of people can come to my wedding! Best wishes with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards