Iowa-Des Moines
Options

HELP!! Jewelry...double problem!!

I have two issues and would love some advice>>>

1. I am SUPER picky, and have fallen in love with some earrings on David's Bridal website...only one problem...they have been out of stock for the past two months and no one can tell me when they will be available....grrrrr! Did I mention they are only $20?!?! I have spent HOURS looking online and can't find any close, even close to that price, that I like as much. Anyone know of any good websites with good quality, lower price jewlery? I already have everything I need, just need the earrings!!

2. I have my two sisters at my Matron & Maid of Honor and I am looking for jewelry for them. Anyone know any good sites? I have thought about doing birthstone sets, but i dunno how that would look.

HELP!! Thanks!!

Re: HELP!! Jewelry...double problem!!

• Options
    lizrolinglizroling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a jewelry website the other day that I really liked! try annabellagio.com

I thought she had pretty stuff and quite a few options for reasonable prices! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Surprisingly I found my jewelry at Kohls and was very happy. (also very picky)

Check out etsy.com - you can probably get a seller to custom make earrings that are very similar to the ones you like for around the same price.
  • Options
    bassclrnt2004bassclrnt2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found some awesome jewelry on ebay (tacky, yes) but the quality was worth it! I also decided not to go standards with a necklace and earings, instead I'm doing different brooches and earing studs.....the only similar thing my bridesmaids with have in common is the dress and flowers - the rest they are getting to show their personality a bit so Ebay worked well for me.
  • Options
    JessiP613JessiP613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know exactly where in IA you are, but I'm in Iowa City and I had jewelry made for me and my bridesmaids by the Iowa Artisan's Gallery downtown- they are exactly what I wanted (since I was able to pick out the pearls myself and tell her exactly how I wanted everything to look) and they gave me a 20% discount since I was buying jewelry for both myself and the wedding party.  Maybe if you took in a picture of the earrings you wanted from David's Bridal there or someplace similar, they would be able to recreate them for you.  I hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards