Florida-South Florida

WTF Friday!!!

Hooray, it's Friday! Any vents or frustrations to share this week?
Any plans for the weekend? WR or NWR?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WTF Friday!!!

• Nwr, I am going to the hard rock to see the guy from America's got talent at the Improv tomorrow night!! I love date nights with my Fi!!!
    Nothing wr late...

Vents would be the rude people in my office who think I work here just to do their job for them so they can take 20 smoke breaks a day and talk on the phone....

Have a great weekend!!!

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

• WR...going to check out 1 or 2 venues, we are trying to get this finalized so we can move on past this and hopefully start paying ppl off....

NWR...VENTS: I SWEAR I NEED ANOTHER JOB ASAP

That is all LOL Have a Great Weekend Ladies

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• WR: My FI has a small family and I have 5 siblings. We have completely different visions of what we'd like our wedding to be. As in, I wanted a 100 person wedding, and he wanted to go to the court house. We finally met in the middle and decided on a smaller intimate wedding. We'd like to buy a house I'm 2-3 years, and were both finishing school to better our current careers. We're finally on the same page and set a savvy budget that makes us both comfortable. Compromise. NWR: dropping lbs for the wedding + stress at work + schoolwork = one wired bride to be lol Hope all you ladies are doing well :) have a great weekend!

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards