January 2013 Weddings
Options

Weekend Updates

So my sister got engaged on Friday! She'll be getting married Oct 2013. Crazy! Also, my invites got delayed again and are being reprinted today we'll have them out on Friday. So a week late. And my showers are on Saturday Sunday... Dress fitting a week from today. So much going on!

Re: Weekend Updates

• Options
    YAY! congrats to your sister! That's so exciting. I did absolutely nothing wedding related this weekend. at. all. hahaha. I'm hoping to get my veil started with my mom later this week or this weekend and then I'm hoping to get my dress back from the tailor this week. Other than that, I'm just waiting for RSVPs so that I can start to get things finalized. But, between holidays, work, wedding planning and trying to work out a living situation, I'm keeping plenty busy.
  • Options
    We got invites sent out, made some progress on our DIY projects, and I got my wedding shoes so I can schedule my first dress fitting :)
  • Options
    We have gotten so much done this weekend! We cut our first dance music, I made vendor packets, we got all of our insurance/vendor paperwork ready for our final venue meeting tomorrow, and we submitted all of our music choices and timeline to the DJ (we have a meeting with him tomorrow too.) I also have a dress fitting this weekend! So exciting!

• Options
    Congrats to your sister!  We had a very productive weekend.  I had my hair and makeup trial, my first dress fitting, bridal shower, and we got the invitations out!  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted! 
  • Options

Congrats to your Sis!!  : )
    I had my wedding shower this past Saturday!!  WAS FABULOUS!!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sunflowers and I got to have them incorporated as the girls did a "FALLing in Love" theme for my shower.  I am soo blessed!  WAS Beautiful and totally me.  They had pics of me out throughout my years and the food was great too!  SOO exciting.  It's becoming more real now!

God is Faithful!
  • Options
    WonderfulSavior, that sounds so nice!

gabbagirl, congratulations to your sister!

I mailed our invitations on Friday and got our very first response today from my favorite aunt and uncle. Smile Other than that, we didn't do much last weekend. This coming weekend I'm having Shellac put on my nails for the first time. It's sort of my "nail trial" for the wedding, and should last through my shower on November 24th. Fingers crossed (no pun intended).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!!  : )  It really was..
    All the best to you!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_weekend-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:3e44154c-f4bd-465d-b711-08a5bf6ce326Post:cc522e31-334f-4510-94ca-e968d3dab1ff">Re: Weekend Updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]WonderfulSavior, that sounds so nice! gabbagirl, congratulations to your sister! I mailed our invitations on Friday and got our very first response today from my favorite aunt and uncle.   Other than that, we didn't do much last weekend. This coming weekend I'm having Shellac put on my nails for the first time. It's sort of my "nail trial" for the wedding, and should last through my shower on November 24th. Fingers crossed (no pun intended).
    Posted by Joanna2385[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards