California-Northern
Options

Flowers in San Francisco for under 3k

I am trying to find a florist recommendation for under 3k. I am fine with seasonal, greenery and alternative items (fruits etc). I am planning on 16 table centerpieces, 2 bridesmaids, 3 groomsmen, 5 parents and 2 ceremony readers plus myself and groom for flowers. Is this possible? Our tenative date is end of May, so I am hoping that will give us lots of options for flowers. Any advice would be appreciated.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Flowers in San Francisco for under 3k

• Options
    elishabelleelishabelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ljflowers.com%2F&h=9e6ed" target="_blank">
    Check out www.ljflowers.com

She runs her business out of Campbell. Best of luck!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Accents by Sage in Sacramento will go to San Francisco- she is great and very reasonable. Look her up if you're interested!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Sam0827Sam0827 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Owner and Designer of Bella Blossoms, Shirley Womack, is really fabulous! She just did the flowers for my sister's wedding in San Francisco this month and she did an amazing job! I know she can work with any budget and is so creative that she can make your wedding look great on any budget. You can find her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Stockton-CA/Bella-Blossoms/118913874820536. Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second LJ Flowers. We met with Laura a few weeks ago and she is amazing and her prices are very reasonable. We are still meeting with florists but she is at the top so far.
  • Options
    slubkinslubkin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be using Anne Mendenhall Flowers- check her out on yelp.  She's based in Walnut Creek and works out of her home (a gorgeous one, by the way), but does events all over the area.  I told her what I wanted and what my budget was and asked if it was possible- she said it was.  She was VERY highly recommended to me by our cake baker, who had seen her work at several other weddings they'd worked on together and was very impressed.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards