Texas-Houston
Options

Just starting out.

Hello everyone!

So I just recently got engaged on Oct. 16 and my wedding date is Oct 30, 2010 so a little less than a year and I will be married. I will have an exciting time ahead of me trying to plan a wedding. I am not too excited about planning though but I am super excited about marrying my love. Hopefully I don't get too stressed out with all of the planning.

Well anyways, I am new to the knot and with the boards but I am looking forward to chatting with everyone and getting some ideas! Hope to chat with some of you all soon!! Hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying the snow!

Re: Just starting out.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards Im a newbie also and Im sure you will find the ladies on this board are very helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey and welcome!!

I never let myself get stressed out. As long as you take it easy and remember what the wedding is about, everything will fall in place. Also, try not to do things last minute. Get it all done ahead of time so you don't have to worry about it later (booking the venue, deposits, hair/makeup, linens, music, etc.)

Let us know if you need help with anything!

-Tiffany
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Welcome to the board!

What do you have done so far? Tell us more about you and your FI! :-)
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome to the boards. And congrats on the upcoming marriage. There are some great ladies here. If you need anything at all be sure to ask.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey, congrats and welcome. By the way we are date twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello everyone! Thanks for all the responses.

Hey we are twin dates! Awesome!

Well I am not stressing out as of right now starting January we will start the major wedding planning. I already have the church and venue boooked, our wedding party and a few details I know I want but that is about it for now.

I have never been that girl that has been planning her wedding since 5 so I really don't know where to start.

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I'm new as well. New to the boards anyway. Welcome! :)
    I can't wait to meet new ppl, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi im new to the boards as well! welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards