Alabama
Options

Ceremony Location Taken - HELP!

My FH and I have been planning our big day for 4 months. We got the church approved for our ceremony. We are getting married between our hometowns in Guntersville so we found the perfect church. Today, we get a call that a church member took our day. I understand it is in the rules, but it has never been done at that church. How could a good person want to take someone's day? So, my question is this...

Do y'all know of any larger, Baptist churches in the Guntersville area?

Re: Ceremony Location Taken - HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG how far away is your wedding?? I don't know of any but I hate to hear that you are having to deal with this. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The wedding was scheduled for June 9, 2012. We moved it to June 2, 2012 at the same place. Thankfully, my reception hall and photographer were able to move as well. However, I want to keep looking for another ceremony site in the event this happens again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, so glad you were able to work that out!  But I can't believe the church would do that to you in the first place.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I  was able to work it out, but I am still looking for another church in the Guntersville area in case it happens again. Please let me know if y'all have any suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards