August 2012 Weddings

I'm Finally a Mrs.!

Our wedding day was absolutely wonderful!  The weather was perfect for our outdoor ceremony.  I was a little nervous because my uncle, our officiant, got ordained online for our wedding so this was his first wedding.  He did such an amazing job that he seemed like a professional.  We also got a lot of compliments on how unique our wine box ceremony was.

At the reception, everything flowed so well and so many people told us how much fun they were having.  The food and cupcakes were dellicious! People mingled at the bar and on the patio, and the dance floor was never empty.  Our DJ kept people laughing and dancing all night, and our photobooth was a hit as well.

When we got back to the hotel (where we had a free night's stay in the honeymoon suite) we relaxed in the jacuzzi and enjoyed complimentary champage and chocolate.  Now I can't wait to enjoy married life and leave for the honeymoon tomorrow!

Congrats to all of the other ladies who got married this weekend, and good luck to all of the brides who are getting married in the next couple weeks!

Re: I'm Finally a Mrs.!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards