Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

MakeUp Artist- Which One to Choose?

I am good with decisions, but can't seem to decide between All Brushed Up, Just Face It and Wink! for my makeup.  Just Face It and Wink have great reviews and I got a good vibe from All Brushed Up when I met them at a Bridal Show.  They are all around the same price wise.  HELP!  Which one?

Re: MakeUp Artist- Which One to Choose?

• Options
    love Jessica with Just Face It....she dependable, timely, will travel, and she listens to what YOU want......plus shes a sweetheart:)
  • Options
    I'm using Angelle at Just Face It. I did a trial with her a couple of months ago and she was super sweet and did such a beautiful job! If you're unsure and you can afford it, you could do a trial with the different places to see which one you like best?
  • Options
    Natashia of WINK IS AMAZING!!! She did the make-up for my bridesmaids if you would like I could e-mail you pics of their makeup! Just message me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_makeup-artist-which-one-to-choose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:d2384a71-027f-4ee1-8f74-30de3fc1c710Post:b1ac9f7b-9820-466b-a6c6-0593bb090cd0">Re: MakeUp Artist- Which One to Choose?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So here is what I ended up doing... I went with Just Face It for my bridal trial because they were closer to where I was taking my engagement pictures.  I set everything up to use my bridal trial to prep for my engagement pics.  The day before my pictures, I got an email cancelling my appointment.  While I get that emergencies happen, there was no attempt to find me another artist to do my makeup for my engagement pics.  I was freaking out!!! So I called Wink to see if they could fit me in last minute.  They are normally closed on Sundays, but Natashia (the AMAZING owner) came in and opened up the shop to do my makeup.  She did a great job on my makeup and I will be booking them for my wedding!!
    Posted by firegal1216[/QUOTE]

Yaaaay!!!! I am thrilled that you were able to solve your problem!!! WINK is awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards