Minnesota

Mexican/American Wedding Ideas?

My fiance is Mexican and I'm American and we want to incorporate a little but of both of us in our wedding. We have a small budget and plan to have a smallernwedding less than 100 people. We haven't decide what season to have it in i was thinking winter in Minnesota. Any suggestions? Has anyone else done this?

Re: Mexican/American Wedding Ideas?

• I don't really have an ideas off the top of my head right now, but on the left side of the screen, there is a tab called cultural wedding boards.  Then click on latino weddings.  That might have some ideas.  I would also ask the Customs and traditions board or the reception board.  All on the left side. 

the MSP board, might have some ideas.

GOOD LUCK!  Let us know if you need help finding vendors or saving money.  That I can help with. :)
  • I'm actually in the same situation, except we're having our wedding in Michigan next August.  I'm curious if you've come up with any ideas?

We're looking to use a DJ to incorporate the Mexican music and traditional wedding music.  We will also have a Mexican entre.  For party favors, I was thinking of doing Mexican candy?  I think we're also going to have a padrino toast.  I'd love to hear any ideas people have for ways to incorporate the Mexican culture in less obvious ways.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota_mexicanamerican-wedding-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:640Discussion:89a9c9a9-11da-430b-b5d1-ab9364ec402aPost:00388ffc-ebef-471e-aac5-0002bbce59a6">Mexican/American Wedding Ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance is Mexican and I'm American and we want to incorporate a little but of both of us in our wedding. We have a small budget and plan to have a smallernwedding less than 100 people. We haven't decide what season to have it in i was thinking winter in Minnesota. Any suggestions? Has anyone else done this?
    Posted by elephant33[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards