North Carolina

I need makeup/hair recommendations for Raleigh..help!

I need a makeup artist for myself, MOH, MOB, and hair for 5 laides + myself for my December wedding. I found a place that could do both hair & makeup and come to the church for a very reasonable price, but she basically sent me an email yesterday and cancelled the whole thing and cancelled on behalf of the hair stylist too for no real reason (" too difficult to commit at this time"). Anyways, I would love any recommendations you guys have!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I need makeup/hair recommendations for Raleigh..help!

• edited December 2011
    I booked Stephana MacDonald (hair) and Jenny Raele (Make-up Art by Jenny) and they are both amazing.  Jenny is moving back to Florida after my wedding next week, but Stephana may have some other recommendations for makeup.

Stephana will come to you and is extremely reasonable.  She works at Stylist Studios (at Strickland and Falls of Neuse)  Here is her cell: 919-801-7235

Send me a PM if you want some pricing info! :)
  • tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jennifer House at Makeup for Your Day. She did my makeup & hair, MOH's makeup & hair, MOB's makeup, sister-in-law's make up, and a little makeup for the flower girl. She brought another woman who works with her. We all were very pleased with their work & they are very nice & professional. I'd definitely hire Jennifer to do makeup for another event for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards