Michigan-Grand Rapids

Guest transportation - South Haven wedding

Any suggestions for who to use for a shuttle for my guests from a hotel in South Haven to the wedding/reception location?  I don't want anyone drinking & driving and parking is a little limited at the site, so want to offer a shuttle.  I've looked into some bus companies and the rates seem pretty expensive.  Is anyone else doing this for their guests?

Re: Guest transportation - South Haven wedding

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked on Craigs list? I have found a couple of different services being offered at discounted rates on there. Look under the category of Events. I have had mostly good and one negative experience with people on there. I just booked an wonderful photographer on there, great prices, and working with us with everything with us living out of state. Just an idea. Hope it helps
  • edited December 2011
    We got married in South Haven on June 12th. We didn't use a shuttle service but our venue suggested looking into a shuttle through the hotel. He said a pervious couple used the hotel's shuttle and it was pretty cheap (like $300 for 3 hours) although I'm not sure what hotel it was. We ended up having a lot of guests rent cottages or stay in hotels a little futher outside South Haven for a better rate so the shuttle just didn't make sense for us.

HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards