Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Help my fiance and I get a great lighting package from a fantastic lighting co. in PA!!!

Hey everyone, please help me and my fiance win this contest for our wedding. All you have to do is click the image then like the picture (It's on Facebook). It would help us big time and will take less than 10 seconds. Only likes on the picture will count and every vote counts. The DEADLINE is DECEMBER 24th at midnight.  It is with Synergetic Sounds and Lighting in Bensalm, PA. They do this contest every year and if you are planning a wedding you are able to enter next year.

Its the story about the night we got engaged and now we are in the top 3!

Help a fellow bride out! Thank you!

If you could share it too that would be much appreciated. Just copy the link and pass it one or share it right from the photo page.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150433537888230&set=a.10150433537828230.366809.146010763229&type=1&theater
emily & joe

Re: Help my fiance and I get a great lighting package from a fantastic lighting co. in PA!!!

• Options
    I would delete this.  Things like this aren't appreciated here.  We don't know you, why would we want to help some random stranger when we are paying for our own events?  If anything you just gave the others a vote.  Now, if you were a regular and were wanting to help someone out with something actually important, you could probably round up some votes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_fiance-great-lighting-package-fantastic-lighting-co-pa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:b729a3b5-e4a2-46dd-8124-52eb6b38337cPost:e1b3edd7-e2be-4d76-a314-6cc0ba035294">Re: Help my fiance and I get a great lighting package from a fantastic lighting co. in PA!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would delete this.  Things like this aren't appreciated here.  We don't know you, why would we want to help some random stranger when we are paying for our own events?  If anything you just gave the others a vote.  Now, <strong>if you were a regular</strong> and were wanting to help someone out with something actually important, you could probably round up some votes.
    Posted by pgcp[/QUOTE]
    I don't know why, but that made me laugh...<div>
    </div><div>I'm not voting either though, haha.</div>
  • Options
    I won't be voting for you either and you really should remove this post.  Some posters here would consider voting against you/for another couple because you are kind of  spamming the board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    When people spam the boards asking for help getting a free handout from total strangers who may or may not be in a worse financial situation than they are, I always pick the most deserving of the people who they are competing against and give them the vote. Greed never pays off. You might want to delete your post.
  • Options
    A lighting package?  A lighting package?  Photography, catering, videography, flowers, music, and all the other money isn't enough ...we need lighting packages now?  So much so that we entered a contest for it??

Good grief.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_fiance-great-lighting-package-fantastic-lighting-co-pa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:b729a3b5-e4a2-46dd-8124-52eb6b38337cPost:71a00dcf-2609-4392-a6b5-d4ecf3c8d0cd">Re: Help my fiance and I get a great lighting package from a fantastic lighting co. in PA!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a lighting package, Joy. It was just included in the cost of the venue. And by "lighting package" I mean they turned on the lights for us. :-)
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

haha!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_fiance-great-lighting-package-fantastic-lighting-co-pa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:b729a3b5-e4a2-46dd-8124-52eb6b38337cPost:71a00dcf-2609-4392-a6b5-d4ecf3c8d0cd">Re: Help my fiance and I get a great lighting package from a fantastic lighting co. in PA!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a lighting package, Joy. It was just included in the cost of the venue. And by "lighting package" I mean they turned on the lights for us. :-)
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

Haha. That's geat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards