Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Reasonable Photographers for Cape Wedding

Hi there!

We're getting married next summer at Ocean Edge, since we've gone over our venue budget we need to scale back on other aspects of our wedding. I've been looking for photographers under $1500. I've found a few, but wasn't sure if there were any up-and-coming photographers that I didn't know about that I should check out.

Let me know!
Thanks!! :-)
Kristin

Re: Reasonable Photographers for Cape Wedding

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tricia LeClair with A Perfect Picture! Shes doing my wedding, and shes amazing!
  • MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Shawn Black Photography.  He did my friend's wedding a few months back and her photos are awesome and I think he was pretty reasonable.   www.shawnblackphoto.com

Good luck in your search!
  • Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rhonwen Churchill - we just booked her for ours.  Her work is incredible and we had such a wonderful time meeting with her.
    Anniversary
  • clage22clage22 member
    edited December 2011
    We used Samantha Billings of ACP Photography. She is based out of Maine, but is willing to travel. She did a fantastic job! We only have a small sampling of proofs thus far because our wedding was only last week, but she was so easy to work with and really captured what we wanted. We had a large bridal party (16 total) and she managed to get everyone to cooperate which isn't always easy! She got down in the sand, stood on chairs and tables, and did whatever she could to get the perfect shot! I will be writing reviews of everything from our wedding, but since you asked I thought I would pass her info along! Sammib1586@yahoo.com or 207-479-2394
  • BooboodmbBooboodmb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alicia Pettiti - absolutely amazing!!! She includes an engagment session as well in her price. http://aliciapetitti.com/
  • capecod50capecod50 member
    edited December 2011
    if you're venue is anywhere near a beach her use of natural lighting is incredible! Very easy to work with too....
  • ll981248ll981248 member
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend:

http://www.imcreativephotography.com

Her work is amazing and her packages are all under $1500.  She's based in Boston, but is willing to travel.  Check her out and good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend Kristen Dawn Photography.... she did a great job at our wedding!!
    Also you get a CD with all your photo's on it and can make your own album.
  • Try Ashley Wills Photography, sweet gal, talented and reasonably priced
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards