Wisconsin
Options

Salons In MKE

Hi All,

I was just starting to look around for a salon around the MKE area. I wanted to do a trial run for hair and find a place that can accomidate everyone the day of or be on location. I'm not looking to spend a ton of money, I have looked on the WI knottie too and some aren't in the area I'm looking for.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Salons In MKE

• Options
    I regularly get my hair cut at VICI Capilli on Hwy 100.  It's the beauty school location so they have the school with lesser rates & the professional salon.  I've been to both and have been satisfied.  Their rates are very reasonable in my opinion ($38 for bridal, I believe).  It is where I plan to go.  They also accomodate entire bridal parties - there is info on their website.
  • Options
    I'm doing mine at Studio 890 in Elm Grove. I use to go there before I moved to IL and I have had my hair and make up done there for two different weddings and it turned out very nice.  I need to look at my paperwork for the exact prices, I think for my bridesmaids they are paying around $80-90 total for hair and makeup. I am paying a little more than that for both.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am going to Roots Salon in the Third Ward.  It's a great salon and they have some great bridal packages as well!
  • Options
    I'm using Beauty (downtown Milwaukee location). I found that their prices are very reasonable compared to other downtown salons.
    Vacation
  • Options

Has anyone used Neroli for bridal hair/makeup or heard anything good or bad?  I'm currently booked at the east side location for wedding day with my bridal party, but am nervous because I haven't really found any reviews for bridal style/makeup.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards