• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Colorado

Little White Dress Bridal Shop in Castle Rock

Does anyone have feedback on their experience at the Little White Dress Bridal Shop in Castle Rock? How far in advance should I make an appointment? What is the price range for their gowns? Any feedback is appreciated? Thanks!

Re: Little White Dress Bridal Shop in Castle Rock

• cnvecchcnvecch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if its the one I'm thinking of, it's pretty pricy. I went to Wedding Treasures in the Outlets (it's a boutique, not an outlet) and they were very reasonably priced!
  • HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I went there and got an appt the week before. They have goes from$1,000 on up.I felt that there selection of dresses <2000 wasn't so great but it was a fun experience. I ended up getting my dress at D'annelis bridal who had a better selection of designers in my price range. Good luck and have fun!
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15fef2.aspx[/img][/url]
  • edited December 2011
    Little White Dress is moving to the Highlands ~ on 32nd between Lowell and Julian ~ and they open January 20th for appointments! The first 50 brides in the door with appointments will be getting free gifts and special savings. Their number is 303.814.8972 - let them know you're in from The Knot, too!

I was a LWD bride and let me tell you - they have a large selection of amazing sample sale dresses AND many designer dresses that are exclusive to Colorado. I would definitely go shop the store - it's worth the experience! Happy shopping, bride! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I went there first because they had a dress I wanted to try on.
    The people are AMAZING! They let you try on as much as you want and they are so helpful! The lady that helped reccomened a veil for every dress I tried on, and really knew what she was talking about.
    They have dresses that start at 1000.00 and go up. The dress I ended up obsessing over was a bit too pricey, so I decided to look elsewhere.
    My biggest problem with that place is that nothing lives up to it.
    I made my appointment litterally an hour before I showed up. I wasn't really planning on going that day but they had several appointments open so I called my mom and we went. (it was a weekday however)

All in all, I found them to be wonderful! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards