Virginia

VISTAPRINT

Has anyone ever ordered from vistaprint?  They have really great deals on photo magnets.  I was thinking about using them for save the dates, but don't want to waste money if the quality is awful?  Can anyone advise?

Re: VISTAPRINT

• edited December 2011
    I've gotten all of my business cards from them as well as the photo upload cards for the wedding (PIB). I don't know about the quality of magnets though. Id recommend posting this on the DIY board. They'll have better feedback!
  • laurenc192laurenc192 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get magnets but I got my save the date postcards there and love love love them. I got them for $12 and there's not even a VP logo on them or anything. The magnets should be great too. Like PP said check the DIY board but search the posts first before posting because I know this question comes up all the time. HTH!
  • pinktimbspinktimbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was skeptical, too. I figured I'd use one of their free specials to try out our photo upload cards and we just got them in the mail yesterday. We are really pleased! I used their size template to design our own cards and the end result is very clear, crisp, and of good resolution and quality. I'm going to order some more things from them in the future. :)
    We're married, woo!
  • mistyandchrismistyandchris member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I get a lot of my stuff from there- return address labels, business cards, etc.  We got our thank you cards from them for the wedding (that included our photo) and LOVED them and loved the quality, especially for the price.
  • edited December 2011
    I use Vista all the time for my business.  They are GREAT but you have to be a little careful.1) Never take accept any of the offers after checkout, they can unwittingly enroll you in a scammy subscription thing.2) Never pay full price--there are always tons of coupon codes kicking around, which you can get delivered to your e-mail (I don't because the volume is too high) or just google.3) If you're getting a bunch of freebies, always include something small at regular price, like 10 notecards.  It really helps bring the shipping down.The magnets are very nice.  I haven't had them made up with photos, but have had the graphic ones and they are the same quality you will find anywhere else.Good luCK!
  • edited December 2011
    I got magnets from them for my save the date cards. They arrived last week and i couldnt be happier with the quality.
  • edited December 2011
    If you get the business cards for like 3.99 for 250, you can buy a bunch of business card sized magnets at home depot or a craft store and make your own.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my STDs from there & address labels & stuff in the past too. It's really good quality - especially for the prices!

My Planning Bio ** For Sale
    UPDATED 1/5/11

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards