Ohio-Northeast
Options

2 questions about manicures in Akron/Fairlawn area

Hi!
I would like to get a manicure and pedicure the day before the wedding, and thought it would be fun to invite my bridemaids, mom and fmil to come with me.  My first question is whether I am responsible for paying for everyone to get their nails done?  I have 5 BM's so this could be really expensive.  Advice??

My second question is for some suggestions of salons in the area.  I dont get my nails done so I am clueless as to where to go.  And it would need to be somewhere that could accommodate potentially 9 people.  

Thanks!!

Re: 2 questions about manicures in Akron/Fairlawn area

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, you are not required to pay for their manis and/or pedis, but if you have a certain color nailpolish that you want them to wear (not a great idea, BTW), it would be a nice gesture to pay. If it isn't in your budget to pay at all, I'd say to let them know that they have the option of joining you for a mani/pedi if they want, but that the cost will be $x per person. You could just pay for mom and FMIL's, if you can swing it. If you pay for ANY of them, I'd consider it part of their gift.

Sorry, I don't have recs on locations, but I'm sure others will.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend White Pond Paradise Salon and Day Spa.  I go there every month to have my hair done and occasionally splurge for a mani/pedi so I know they do nice work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards