Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Heritage Museums & Gardens?

Hi,Has anyone had a reception and/or ceremony atHeritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, MA? We visited and loved it, but I haven't been able to find any reviews by brides. Thanks!Tracy

Re: Heritage Museums & Gardens?

• emh777emh777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey - I'm having my wedding there Next October and I am in LOVE with that place. Libby is wonderful to work with and I am so excited to have my wedding there. It is such a unique place, and every vendor that I talk to also loves working there. Try talking to some of their preferred vendors to see if you can get any reviews. Seriously, I don't know why everyone who visits that place doesn't book it. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions. I can't exactly give a review since I haven't had my wedding there yet - but I know it's going to be wonderful. -Erica
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Fall06BMaidFall06BMaid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, My soon to be sister-in-law (I just got engaged this weekend) had her wedding there. The place was beautiful, however, they got married the last weekend in August when we received 5" of rain on Saturday, and ended up having both the ceremony and reception inside. I thought everything was wonderful... and I know the staff went above and beyond with a few things because of the construction the site was having. Best, Sarah
  • edited December 2011
    I am also considering this venue. Does anyone have any pictures of a wedding here? I can't find any pictures of the musuem being used as a reception location. Curious as to how it will look amongst the cars etc.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards