North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Best wedding shower, and so easy!

My mom and bridesmaids planned the greatest wedding shower for me with the Pampered Chef. At least 60 people came and bought us a whole kitchen full of the highest quality, beautiful cookware and fun gadgets. Me and my fiance helped the Pampered Chef consultant make some appetizers, which we loved because cooking together is our thing, but that part would be optional. Then my fiance left the rest of the shower so it could be just the girls. Everybody had a great time, and I walked away with close to $500 in free products in addition to what people had purchased for me. (I also got a few cash gifts which I put back into the wedding fund.) I want to share this idea with brides-to-be and anyone planning a shower because it's a great, cost-effective alternative to going to a restaurant or renting a venue, and it's not embarrassing or corny. Since my wedding in December, I've been so in love with my kitchen that I decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant! The tools make cooking quicker and more enjoyable, and the extra income is going to enable us to take our honeymoon soon. Please let me help you plan your shower or set up a registry. I'll take care of all the details for you, send out invitations, and run the party so that you can relax. Email me at victorialebrun@gmail.com or call 603-489-8116.

Re: Best wedding shower, and so easy!

• Options
    edited December 2011

You should have stopped half way through the paragraph.... vendor postings for anything wedding related are strictly prohibited from these boards.   I would delete as soon as possible.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards