Ohio-Toledo
Options

$200 DJ

I heard there is a $200 DJ service. Has anyone used them before? Any feedback would be great!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: $200 DJ

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There was a Knottie who used them, but I don't think she checks the board any more. She said they did a great job! I think theyre worth checking out for sure.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I know that the dj can essentially make or break the reception but its killing me to have to pay alot for a dj :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who is the DJ? I'm looking for one, and even though my wedding isn't until next year, I like to get a jump on things. $200 would be perfect for my budget if they'll do the right time frame and songs! Please let me know! Thanks :)
  • Options
    akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was definitely a knottie who used them and was quite pleased... I just can't remember who it was, though?!! 
    I've attended a birthdayparty that he dj'd, though, and I thought he was great!!!  :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll definately need to check him out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    soontobemrs2soontobemrs2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no experience with them but my concern would be that you get what you pay for?
  • Options
    akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, its $200 for 4 hours and then $50 an hour after that. I'm going to check him out tonight actually, so I'll let you all know how it goes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards