Maine

Flowers

Looking for a florist in southern Maine -- we are getting married in York.  Has anyone dealt with York flower shop?

Re: Flowers

• no experience with York Flower Shop- But I had previously checked out Brendas Bloomers its an ity bity florist on Rt 1. in Cape Nedick, and she does amazing things!    www.brendasbloomers.com
  • My florist is in York and her place named Flour Event! Autum is amazing and I love my flowers and she worked with my budget and very creative. She also did my wedding cake.
  • Another vote for Brenda's Bloomers, she is great. York Flower Shop is also very good, but my first suggestion would be Heather Caron Floral Design, www.bouquetsbyheather.com
  • York Flower Shop is doing my flowers, but to be fair we kind of have a personal connection - my FI's mom is good friends with the owner, his sister used to work there, and we pretty much know everyone there. One thing I will say, I like how they are eager to do different and new things. If you want something creative or unique, incorporating interesting elements or texture, nontraditional blooms, etc. I highly recommend YFS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Depends what you're looking for. I went to a wedding at the Inn on Peaks Island recently and they had amazing flowers for the bridal party and on tables.  They were done by the designer at Fancy THAT! in Portland.  The bride says she would definately recommend them, and they looked AMAZING!  They are at 318-1031
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards