Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

venting/complaining

Ok- my FSIL (Fi's bro's wife) is pregnant and expecting her baby in September. I am trilled. She is one of those women who are born to be a mother. My wedding is in 40-something odd days. I am starting all my showers, bachlorette,  yea-Wedding, and honeymoon (Costa Rica)!! These next 6-7 weeks I am super stoked about. I get an invitation in the mail on Friday for her baby shower that is in the middle of everything. Her baby isn't due until September, can't she wait until after July 18th? Maybe? Also, we were talking and she wants another baby shower the day we get back from our honeymoon- plane lands at noon, and then shower at 2pm? I can't realistically make it to either one, now she is upset. GRRRRR. Being bitchy, or just wanting some time about me and FI?

Re: venting/complaining

• Options
    Hey catb324..so i know this is a little random but I saw your post on the knot that you had tahiti blue bridesmaid dresses from jasmine. I was wondering if you could send me a few pics of your girls wearing them so I have an idea what they look like on.. I have ordered the same color and love it, but would love to see what they look like in wedding pics!! Sorry this is the only way I could get a hold of you.. I didnt see anyway to message you.. my email is SunPhunk41@aol.com. Thanks so much! Kate
  • Options
    Could I also get a pic of your bridesmaids?   Im thinking about ordering the Tahiti blue.  My email is amandalynwoosley@yahoo.com. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards