North Carolina-Outer Banks

Welcome Brochure and Word Search for Welcome Bgas

When we were planning my daughter's wedding, previous brides were sharing their ideas for personalized welcome brochures. I haven't seen much talk lately about these ideas, so I thought I would share the welcome brochure and word search from my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. 6/24/12

Front

Inside

Back page

word search

Re: Welcome Brochure and Word Search for Welcome Bgas

• Thanks so much for sharing! I need to work on a welcome brochure but have been putting it off because I wasn't sure what all I wanted to include. At least this gives me some ideas now!
  • This is a great idea! Has anybody found a good map they've liked to hand out? I have my favorite spots from over the years that I want to point out but so far haven't found a good enough quality one to print/copy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_welcome-brochure-and-word-search-for-welcome-bgas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:598Discussion:f80ca1c4-50b2-4ba6-8c57-6a706b3c26f5Post:6f8c9c30-2897-4b2e-8e64-674852284492">Re: Welcome Brochure and Word Search for Welcome Bgas</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is a great idea! Has anybody found a good map they've liked to hand out? I have my favorite spots from over the years that I want to point out but so far haven't found a good enough quality one to print/copy.
    Posted by AnnaP412[/QUOTE]

Check at the Outer Banks Visitor Center. They have a map that you need to ask for (they usually don't keep it out with all the other information) of the Outer Banks. It is a map of the entire area. The Visitors Center will make up packets of information for free if you give them a few weeks notice. You can see the info packet on the picture I posted on the Welcome Bag thread. They will include specific information on attractions if you ask and if they have it. I did this over the phone with them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_welcome-brochure-and-word-search-for-welcome-bgas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:f80ca1c4-50b2-4ba6-8c57-6a706b3c26f5Post:84ae131b-1a87-47ee-b820-73a61001a73b">Re: Welcome Brochure and Word Search for Welcome Bgas</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome Brochure and Word Search for Welcome Bgas : Check at the<strong> Outer Banks Visitor Center</strong>. They have a map that you need to ask for (they usually don't keep it out with all the other information) of the Outer Banks. It is a map of the entire area. The Visitors Center will make up packets of information for free if you give them a few weeks notice. You can see the info packet on the picture I posted on the Welcome Bag thread. They will include specific information on attractions if you ask and if they have it. I did this over the phone with them.
    Posted by seashells12[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Also, make sure to include the Sunny Days brochure, which can be picked up outside of well, pretty much anywhere down there from gas stations, grocery stores, drugstores, etc.  It also incudes a large map of the obx as well as different coupons and whatnot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards