Arizona-Tucson

Hello!!

Hey everybody!! I was just wondering who is on here now a days?! I posted when I first got engaged, but haven't really been on here too much since then! I'm getting married on March 20th, 2010-who else is getting married when and where?!

Re: Hello!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in November of 2010.  We're having a small wedding, so we were able to choose a cute little Bed & Breakfast.  (Didn't know we even had so many around here til my friend suggested I look into it.)  Where is your wedding going to be?
  • Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am getting married in June 2010 at a country club here in Tucson. Where are you getting married, and what bed and breakfast to the pp? I love hearing about the differen venues and decorations.
  • edited December 2011
    It's called Cactus Cove.  The website had some interesting photos, so we decided to take a look. SO GLAD we did!  Pictures didn't do it justice at all.  The owner basically gutted the place, keeping just the historic bones of the home.  The outdoor space is perfect for our tiny guest list (30-40 ppl), and its got great, detailed Spanish-style wood and decor.  Two palm trees sort of arch together in front of the pool area, a great, natural arch!   And the suites are pretty and luxurious, and even have their own private courtyards (complete with outdoor showers lol).We left the venue saying that even if it would be too small, we'd have to rent a room for a special occasion.  Luckily, we talked it over, and its the perfect cozy place for us.I'm a little excited, sorry for the rambling.  We just came to this decision today!  lol
  • Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds beautiful! Congratulations on finding a place! I think that is one of the most difficult parts of planning and really stressed me out.
  • bridetobe731bridetobe731 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Fiance and I are getting married at the Westin La Paloma-what about you?!
  • edited December 2011
    bridetobe, what area of Westin did you settle on?  We were looking at that venue too, and decided to use a smaller overall venue for such a small wedding.  But Westin has a bunch of cool spots to choose from.
  • bridetobe731bridetobe731 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having the ceremony in the Catalina Basin and then the cocktail hour and reception at the resort!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi guys. I'm your board mod. I got married a year and a half ago at the beautiful Tucson Country Club. I just realized that I no longer have any wedding pictures up in my bio, but I think I'll go fix that for people with questions. :D
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm getting married 4-10-10 at Inn Suites (off St. Mary's and Granada) I'm getting really excited now that it's 2010! Anyone else get more excited with the new year?
  • edited December 2011
    May 23rd at the Stillwell House. I'm super excited.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, it's nice to see some activity on the local board. It's usually pretty dead around here! :)

We're getting married July 16 at Reflections at the Buttes.

Can I ask where people are going for hair and/or makeup?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards