June 2012 Weddings
Options

Getting sick at 9 days out?!?!?!

I'm a baby sitter and I was at the park with the three year old i keep and  noticed i felt "funny" and couple hours later i just feel sluggish and tired and feel like i have drainage! I really hope i'm not catching anything before my wedding! I don't want to run off the the Dr and get on medication ( i'm on BC and def don't want that failing me! )  Any suggestion to kick this thing before it gets ( or possibly gets ) outta hand???  I"m downing 100% vit C as we speak!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Getting sick at 9 days out?!?!?!

• Options

Zicam, iron and vitamin c definitely helps me. Lots and lots of fluids and make sure you get plenty of rest. Start sanitizing everything and keep your windows and doors open in the house as you can to air out the house.

You can also try something like the netti pot or a nasal rinse (not too much though, it's not good for you if you overdo it, and make sure the water isn't tap water unless boiled).

I'm a freak about sickness. lol.

• Options
    A woman I work with swears by oil of thieves.  I tried it and I definitely felt more alert and clear-headed the last time I was sick.  I think you might have to order it online though.  Since it is an essential oil it won't mess with your birth control.
  • Options
    My co-worker always tells me as SOON as I feel I am getting sick to get some Airborne!
    Married 6/23/2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    Oil of Oregeno. You will smell like a pizza but seriously it's a mirical worker. You can get it at a health food store and it comes in drops or capsuls. My dad was dealing with a cough and cold for like 2 weeks one time and took all natural products for all of those weeks, then he took the oil of oregeno and bam, with in a couple of days he was better. Good luck and feel better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards