New York-Upstate

Hair & Make Up in Saratoga

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a salon for hair and possibly make up for myself (bride) and possible two bridesmaids and two moms.  I would like it to be as close to our hotel as possible (Courtyard by Marriott). 

Re: Hair & Make Up in Saratoga

• edited December 2011
    Amy Elizabeth Smith - she's based out of saratoga and travels to you.  Check my bios for review. She also has a partner who will do hair.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Lipstick n lashes. They do hair and makeup and will come right to you. Take a look at their website.

Good luck!
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make Me Fabulous in Ballston Spa does hair & makeup and travels to you.
  • AJessicaAJessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Make Me Fabulous in Ballston Spa do my hair and makeup.  They were amazing, I highly recemmend them. They travel to you and do amazing work. I still get compliments to this day on how great everyone looked.
  • Ja19m81ieJa19m81ie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try using Jenn from Timeless Updo's. She does a fanstic job. Jenn and her partner come right to you and where you are getting ready. She did our hair for my sister's wedding last year and will be doing my wedding next year. She has a site on Facebook for you want to take a look. They have pictures posted of the work they've done for different weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards