Latino Weddings

New to this board Dominicana in the house

Hi, Ladies im from the Jersey board and im so happpppyyyyyyyyy i found this board to, i just love love the knot. My boyfriend's sister is getting married 04/18/2010 and I'am the madrina del lazo, my wedding is tentative for 11/11/11.! So just given an intoroduction and hoping to meeting knotie amigas here btw im 22, and live in jersey, Fi and i have been together for 6 years :), im open to meeting knotties of all ages and all states lol,
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to this board Dominicana in the house

• Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice to meet you My name is Genie DH is Francisco. We are both Mexican and live in the Los Angeles area. We have been married for 6 years but will be doing a renewal ceremony @ The Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Angels on Sept 18, 2010. Happy Planning
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome njgurl !! My name is Ana and FI David and we are getting married on 10/15/11 the ladies on this board are super cool and helpful,can't wait to hear more about you wedding plans.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JCARMJCARM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just found this board too! LOL!  So Anyway, welcome! :)  My Husband and I have been together for 5 yrs, legally married for almost 3yrs (2.7.07) & we will be having our wedding/Vow renewal on November 7th, 2009, in 8 days!  Im beyond excited...especially since we only had a court house ceremony when we first got married.  Im so ready for my big wedding :)  James & I have a 16 month old daughter together so Im really excited she will be able to part of our day.  Oh & Im 22yrs old too! :)    Congrats to your FSIL & you self!  & BTW thats a pretty cool wedding date, 11.11.11!  Was there any special reason you chose that date?
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! My name is Jennifer and my DH's name is Jorge. I'm 1/2 Nicaraguan 1/2 Guatemalan and DH is Puerto Rican. We were married by the JOB February 2006 and have a 3 year old daughter together. We are planning on having a vow renewal church ceremony sometime in 2011. Congratulations!
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hola y bienvenida. Well, since you said ALL AGES, here I am.  I think I am the oldest one here.My name is Dora and DH is Ismael we both are Puerto Ricans.  I also live in NJ.I'm getting married by the catholic church in 40 days from today, December 12th and will celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary.  Never got married by the church just by the judge.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats & welcome to the board mama! Im Melly, and Im Boricua FH-Eddie is half Nica half Salvadorean Our wedding is May 29th, 2010..
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, Welcome to the board.  I'm Maria and I'm Puerto Rican and my FI is Portugeese. We plan to get married in Sept. of 2011.
  • MsMiMiMsMiMi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi Im Mika and im black/dominican my hubby 2 be is puerto rican and im also a Newbie here..getting married 4.30.10 only been together for 6months.. if anyone call help im trying to plan my wedding which will be in puerto rico.. by the way im 23 and my hubby is 27 from florida
  • edited December 2011
    I just found this board.  I'm Puerto Rican and Black. FI is puerto rican.  We are planning a simple jop ceremony and a restaurant reception.  We think we're going to have the reception dinner at a Cuban restaurant, but we're not sure.  Our second choice is Mexican food.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards