Texas-Austin

Portrait Photographer recs?

Hi Austin Knotties, I'm a former DFW knottie who has recently relocated to Austin. I'm looking for an affordable ($300 session or less) photographer to do 1 year anniversary portraits with my husband and our new puppy.  Any recommendations?  Thanks in advance for your help!
D&M Bio
Now with vendor reviews!
Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Portrait Photographer recs?

• edited December 2011

Glenn Wilburn did my engagement shots and was awesome. www.glennwilburn.com. He is not expensive and sooo nice and adccomodating.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what she charges anymore, but I used Lisa Shepard with Aimage Photography.  Website:  www.aimage.com.

Christopher Reichman is also good.  His website is now www.chrismichaelphoto.com.
  • edited December 2011
    We did our wedding & engagement with Blackerby Photography.  When we did the engagements in October their price was in your range, maybe a little less now that I think about it.  Check them out: http://www.blackerbyphotography.com/ We're on their blog under Jason & Brandie (engagements)/ Mr. & Mrs. Ramsey (wedding).
  • edited December 2011
    I am just about to do my review for my engagement session: I LOVE bluebirdphotography.net!!!! I am a plus size bride and she managed to make me look like a model! The entire time she made me feel beautiful and comfortable which is great but what was even better was the pictures she managed to capture! The owner/ photographer is amazing. I cannot recommend her enough. Her photos are flattering, artistic, creative but while still focusing on you and who you are. She took over 200 photos in 35-45 minuets that beautifully captured who we are as a couple while still making both of us look GOOD!
    soontobepruet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards