Getting in Shape

WeightWatchers

I started Weight Watchers on Monday. While I'm generally doing fine with it, I'm finding all my favorite Crockpot dishes are off the charts! Any suggestions? Thanks!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"

Re: WeightWatchers

• If you have a pinterest account you can actually look up weight watchers crock pot recipes! I bet some of them might be healthy alternatives to your favs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been off and on weight watchers (with varying success) for a few years. 

Check out www.skinnytaste.com She has AWESOME recipes that are all WW friendly and lots of slow cooker recipes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm on ww too and pay a little extra every month for access to the online apps (which I absolutely LOVE and know is making it way easier for me to lose). I think you should have a free trial right now. Anyway, go to the recipe builder and put your recipe in, then change things around until you get to a happy place with your points value. Don't forget about the weekly points you have too. If you can't lower the points value then go ahead and have the recipe as is and take it out of the extra points. The first few weeks can be tough but once you get in the groove and stay on plan, the pounds should start coming off easily. Good luck and feel free to message me if you want to chat!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards