Let's hear what you did, WR/NWR!!!
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-UP

• edited December 2011
    FI and are just starting to get serious about planning our wedding for next October.

WR:
    Booked the church and reception venue (Booked during the week actually, but exciting!)
    Ordered paper samples for our DIY Save the dates/invites/programs
    Bought ribbon for our std/invites/programs
    Started researching DJs
    Starting to figure out flowers (I feel like that can wait, but it's fun to look…I'm not really a flower type of girl and have NO idea what I want!)
    Started looking for DIY decor ideas for the reception

NWR:
    Went to see a band FI's coworker is in
    Going to a pumpkin patch this afternoon

• edited December 2011
    WR--- Finished up the thank you's, so those will go out in the mail tomorrow.  Got my named switched on my DL.  I now have all my documents to change my name at work, so I'll be working on that this week at work.
    NWR-H and I have been battling allergies all weekend so I don't feel like we have been too productive or interesting this weekend. We did go to the world food festival on Friday night, IL's yesterday to grill and marching band competition last night.  Today we are just chilling out waiting for the Packers game to start later!
    Anniversary
  • Rachael45Rachael45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I went with my FMIL to look for evening gowns for the reception but didnt have much luck but it was still fun to go shopping :-) My wedding shoes were delivered to, I wore them around the house for awhile (in my sweatpants) just because they are so pretty!

NWR: Went to the World Food Festival with good friends, sunday- took a 3 mile walk with our puppy and came home and made a homemade lasagna and spent the rest of the day with fiance's family :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone got a lot done this weekend!!

WR: I was cleaning up my spare room and got most of the stuff organized, and getting ready to sell it!

NWR: Took a co-workers Son to a pumpkin patch, and hung out with him on Saturday. Sunday was a day of shopping and I got an awesome wall decoration, picture below! It's hanging up in our living room sideways actually!

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards