Florida-Central Florida
Options

HELP! Planning a Christmas wedding :) Any Ideas?

Wanting Warm colors.... I Love latte,oasis, dark turquoise and champagne.... Need Lots of advice please!Laughing 

Re: HELP! Planning a Christmas wedding :) Any Ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! So, tell us more? :) What do you need help finding, what do you envision, etc.? Probably the best place for you to start is to look at your checklist and figure out what you need to settle on first, check those vendors out, and go from there. If you haven't been to one of the wedding shows in the area, I hear they're pretty helpful (you just have to watch out for all of the calls/junk mail you'll get afterward if you sign up for everything). And looking through the other girls' bios can be pretty helpful as well - I found lots of ideas that way! Let us know how else we can help! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my parents got married in december and the pictures are really pretty. my moms bridesmaids wore a deep red. If you are getting married in a church talk to the church about any decorations they may have up that can't come down for your wedding. The may have pointsettias etc that you may have to work into your theme. Do you have a venue yet?
  • Options
    andee1353andee1353 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fur and lace and warm colors....ginger and gold...deep red and dark green...deep purple and gold...fire and ice...velvet and lace...velvet and satin...ribbons and greenery...I personally think it is the best time of the year, but I love berries, holly, greens and bows!
    MLHarbis is right, be sure wherever you choose to have the ceremony and reception to check and see what, if any, decorations will be there and NOT removable. For example the University Club in Winter Park has lots of greenery and gold that they will not remove.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards