Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

vent NWR

So my FI works for his 'step dad'. AND I hate it. He runs the company for him and basically does nothing but gallivant all day.  He is always stressed about the work. Oh and the company is electrical contracting. (think businesses, parking lots etc)  well its just annoying, hes always on the phone, stays up late doing invoices and estimates. I never go to sleep with him. ever. So now he just got off the phone with me saying he just got done writing a huge bill for someone and was relieved until today. The AHOLE wont pay it. This bill is for 27k.  The guy already paid 10k, but that is not even enough for the cost of materials.  So now hes worried all over again.

It just makes me sick how he always has to worry worry WORRY and his dumbfuck stepdad doesnt worry about SH!T.  I just really wish he would go work for someone else and who cares about the pay cut. I dont care. I just want a 'normal' life. It is not normal that he works this much, and never goes to bed with me. That is a big peeve of mine.

So I told him to go rip out all of the crap they did, and he said he cant do that. It is illegal. THAT is bs.  I think if that guy can't pay then it is only right to take back the stuff!! I mean if you can't pay your car, they come take it right?!!!?

I am just so mad over this. I don't even care if anyone posts on this thread.  It was just for me to yell.

Re: vent NWR

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards