Pennsylvania-Central
Options

The Lodges at Gettysburg

My fiance and I are thinking about booking the Lodges at Gettysburg for everything - wedding, reception, lodging for out-of-towners, and rehearsal dinner. Has anyone had or been to a wedding or reception at the lodges? How was it? 

Re: The Lodges at Gettysburg

• Options
    I attended a wedding at The Lodges and it was gorgeous!   The food was really delicious and the service was good, as far as I could tell.  Here is a link to some photos of the wedding that I was at:  http://www.weddingsandblooms.com/1/post/2012/09/the-lodges-of-gettysburg-alicia-nick.html

There is a link at the bottom of the blog post to see more pictures of the wedding.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    We took a tour at the Lodges and it was beautiful!  The only thing is that it's out in the middle of nowhere.  It was a little too far for our guests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance and I booked our ceremony and reception at The Lodges.  As soon as we walked into the reception room we fell in love.  Our wedding is May 17 and everything has been great so far.  Beth, the coordinator, has been very helpful and has always gotten back to me quickly with answers to my questions.  We did our food tasting in December and the food was delicious.  I've also had several vendors tell me how good the food was when they were there for other weddings.  The Lodges is perfect for us since 95% of our guests are not from the area.  I am absolutely thrilled with our choice and I cannot wait to get married there!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the input. If we can get the money together I think we're gonna get married there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards