Jewish Weddings
Options

My brother's getting married!!!!

Hey all...sorry I haven't been around much. This mommy thing is very time consuming! I just had to share that my little brother is getting married!!!!!!!! We absolutely LOVE his FI, and she just joined the knot and will be converting so I am sending her over here to the loving arms of all of you. I am so freakin' excited.....I gotta get on another diet...I get to be a BM!!!Laughing
The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: My brother's getting married!!!!

• Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    mazel tov!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LBRM_NJLBRM_NJ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, that picture!!!!!

I still can't get my profile to update and show my current status and picture.  Frustrating!
    Lisa
    The Knot lost my info, but, I've been married since 6/19/05!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"
  • Options
    LBRM_NJLBRM_NJ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, that's weird.  I just logged out and logged back in and YOUR screen name changed!!!
    Lisa
    The Knot lost my info, but, I've been married since 6/19/05!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw Shosh is such a sweetheart to post this.  I'm the girl that the brother is marrying!  And I can't wait to be a part of his big, crazy, loving family!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Ciara!!! You will love this board. A lot of these girls have been here since I was planning my wedding...so they have TONS of knowledge and experience...plus I am always here for you!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards