Michigan-Lansing

Menu Tasting

I'm coming to Lansing this weekend to do some wedding planning, and I'm having my test meal at the Kellogg Center on Monday.  Has anyone done their tastings yet?  Do you have any recommendations on questions I should ask or information I will need?

Re: Menu Tasting

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine last Monday at the Kellogg Center!  Pam goes over everything with you so it's pretty easy.  Just make sure you have your vendor information handy because she'll ask for the names.

She'll also ask if you plan on adding any of the extras (extra bar hour, late night snack, etc.) so you'll want to have thought about that.  If you haven't (like us), she'll just put it as TBD.  She'll ask you what place settings you'll want and what linens and some other basic stuff.  It really is super easy and she's great at answering questions!

Out of curiousity, what meal are you tasting?
  • edited December 2011
    We are trying 3 meals, since we're doing a choice of two adult entrees.  We're trying the Filet Mignon, the Chicken Wellington and the Sauteed Chicken.  We are also offering a childrens meal.  I wanted to offer a fish option but my mom and dad were adamently against it (for some strange reason).  I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience working with Pam.  I was actually an intern in the Catering department at Kellogg Center while I was in college and worked with Pam all the time.  I was so excited to see that she still works there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards