Flowers

Fall Wedding Flower Ideas?

Hi! I am having a fall wedding and the bridesmaids dresses are tangerine (http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Gown-with-Side-Drape-Brooch-8567, it appears red but click on tangerine to see it!) and the guy's tuxes will be black with tangerine vests as well... Any ideas for flowers/flower color ideas? I was looking at the orange ones on here but i dont know if that'll be too orange or not... Some are really pretty with the different shades of orange with red in there too but i have no idea. Help please! Smile

Re: Fall Wedding Flower Ideas?

• I am having a fall wedding as well and using the wine color. I have decided to use seasonal falls flowers, Dahlias, Gerber Daisies, mini Sunflowers, Spider Mums, and I'm using them in autumn colors like dark orange, green, purple, yellow. I didn't think this would work but I looked at my florists pic and they mix very well.
    Maybe some darker fall flowers & colors against the tangerine would work? Talk to your florist.
  • I couldn't get the link you provided to open.

With tangerine, I'd think yellow, red & white would look good. You could use mums which are a fall flower and come in those colors (the red is more rust colored though).

There are flowers that are generally seasonal all year due to being grown in other countries like roses and carnations.
  • Thank you all very much! Sorry i didn't write back in awhile i've been very busy, i will definitely look into all of your ideas! I appreciate it very much Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards