DC

Reception Ideas for Alexandria or Maryland

Lee9818Lee9818 member
First Anniversary
I am looking for more ideas on a venue that can hold our ceremony and reception for around 150 guests. The wedding will be in the Fall, so I am hoping to find a venue that has great views and windows all around the reception site so the sun can shine in!(If it doesnt rain ofcourse). I like the look of the Sunset Room in National Harbor or Primland In Virginia. Both of those options are a bit on the pricey side, so I wanted to see if anyone came across a veue similar to those in the Alexandria/NOVA/Maryland area? I am looking for indoor venue with the option to go outside for the cocktail hour or to walk around but its not necessary. I am also leaning away from having the reception in a tent. Any ideas would be appreciated!
We have considered the Torpedo Factory in Alexandria, and the Chart House as well. But any other ideas would be great!
Thanks!!!!

Re: Reception Ideas for Alexandria or Maryland

• Have you tries Top of the Town? Many of the hotels in Rosslyn, Crystal City and Pentagon City also have topfloor ballrooms try the Key Bridge Marriot and the Sheraton by the Pentagon.
  • prloveprlove member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I'm getting married at the Mark Center Hilton in Alexandria.  Its in a business type of area but the ballroom has huge windows overlooking the pond with a huge fountain, flowers, and trees.  It does get a lot of light coming in as well, and depending on your budget, they are reasonably priced and include everything from the linens to the cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards