Montana

Great falls housing

My soon-to- be and I will be new to the Great Falls area and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on apartments ( one or two bedroom)? It has been extremely difficult to find a place from Illinois. I would appreciate any feedback especially if you have personal experience to share. Thanks in advance!

Re: Great falls housing

• Hi There! Me and mine are moving to Great Falls as well :) We are looking for a house to rent, but there are a few resources I've found online, since I've known we're moving here for about 8 months now!  Check out ThatRentalSite.com and craigslist...those are the best I've seen for apartments.  If you do a web search on "apartment rentals great falls mt" that brings lots of results. I actually had an easier time finding lots of apartments than homes, which are really stricted to property management sites.  You can also try hotpads.com.  Good Luck!

• The Great Falls Paper is called the Tribune. Look for www.greatfallstribune.com good luck both of you!

• Thank you for everyone's help thus far.  Haven't found anything yet but I have more search options now.
  • You'd do better to view Craigslist or ask around on the Great Falls Online Yardsale page. Up front, Great Falls Rents are highly inflated, with a 2 bedroom starting at 675.00 (no ammenities, not the best neighborhood) -1500.00, this may seem like very little to some, but if your kids will be working locally, most jobs start at min. wage. I would suggest if they will be here awhile to invest in buying..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards