Wisconsin
Options

NE Wisconsin ladies!!!

I have lived in both Madison & Milwaukee, and I love them both.  However, now that I live in Appleton, it's obvious to me that it would be so much easier for us to talk about local options, get information from people who live near us, and just generally be in contact with each other if theknot.com would give us a NE Wisconsin (Green Bay/Appleton/etc) section in which we could discuss things that specifically pertain to us.

So I sent an email a week or so ago asking theknot.com to consider adding a NE WI section.  It's nice that they have sections for the biggest cities in WI, but it's kind of crappy for us because those two towns are so close together AND they don't have anything to do with us, for the most part.

So I sent my email, and this is what I got back:

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your email.  We greatly appreciate feedback from the members of our Community and any suggestions they provide.  We are constantly striving to improve our boards and the overall user experience.  While we can not implement every idea we receive, we do keep them and use them to determine our next round of improvements.  If we see a lot of brides (newlyweds) will find this new board helpful we will try to find some way to incorporate it.

Best Regards,

Justine

So if you agree with me & want a board/area for our concerns, send 'em messages!  I sent mine to:  messageboards@theknot.com, and the response was from justine blanchard.  I don't know if I should post her email address, because I'm not sure if she's the person actually in charge of this issue or if she just happened to be the person to get my email.

Send emails!  Please!!

Then post here if you did :)
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Anniversary Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: NE Wisconsin ladies!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards