West Virginia

RNred05

So do you have your dress yet? I dont have mine yet,but I 'am in love with this one at DavidsBridal but I have just seen it on line,but I can wait. Hey are you on the October 2011 month broad?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: RNred05

• RNred05RNred05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Dena!
    I haven't got my dress yet!! I am not going to go look till the end of Feb. some time. My dad passed away the end of Oct and between dealing with that and the holidays I put on a few pounds so I want to lose them before I go look. I actually am on Oct. 2011 board!! I saw some of your posts yesterday. I actually sent you a private message about Little Creek so check that out! When are you getting married? I am so glad that there is someone from Charleston on here! Our WV board is so dead! I hope it gets some activity soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • RNred05RNred05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a complete dork!! It wasn't you that I sent a private message to about little creek I am so sorry!! I dont know what I was thinking!! When are you getting married? My date is 10-8-11!!  Where are you having your wedding and reception at? I am probably going to get married in my home church and am hoping to have my  reception at Little Creek Country club!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Your not a dork!  And I like to say  my heart go's out to you,on your Father passing away. I lost my Mother 6years ago the  day  after Christmas,I have been there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards