Catholic Weddings

Vendor Reviews?

Our vendors were all so terrific that I'd like to post some reviews for them, but I don't know if they're "registered" on The Knot. Has anyone tried to do this?

Thanks!

Linda
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Vendor Reviews?

• edited December 2011
    Are you talking about something other than posting reviews on your local board?  I don't think it would matter if they were registered or not...
    Anniversary

• Kate61487Kate61487 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think my reviews were actually on weddingwire?  I know I got an email saying if I reviewed 5 vendors I'd get a free photo book and while the website it went to was NOT the knot, I did log in using my knot credentials.  In those reviews they do have a list of 'registered' vendors, or you can add yours if they're not there.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I would post them on your local board or wherever the wedding was held.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_vendor-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:7559dd51-9550-43a4-8e7c-d0456d693117Post:20976996-04d5-4669-addb-c33e35e96a28">Re: Vendor Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I would post them on your local board or wherever the wedding was held.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

<div>This.  The DFW board get a ton of posts, so the reviews there are invaluable.  We actually have a vendor site.</div>
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Thanks, guys! I posted them to the Missouri board, and sang their praises on Facebook as well. Hopefully that will get the word out, and get these folks some well-deserved business.

Linda
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards