Washington-Seattle
Options

Budget DJ Gig Harbor area

I am getting married on Friday July 22 outside of Gig Harbor and am looking for a budget friendly DJ.  We would like to spend 500$ for 6 hours.  Anyone have suggestions??  Thanks!

Re: Budget DJ Gig Harbor area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For 6 hours you can try Great Rate DJs. Depending on your exact location prices start at $420 for 6 hours. Sales tax is included and there is no extra charge for the time it taks to setup and tear down. www.GreatRateDJs.com or 1-877-888-9933 x.501
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello jeermeer!  I can certainly help you out in your quest for an inexpensive DJ!!!  I'm based out of Tacoma, right across The Bridge.  :) 

I'm new to this board and the Seattle/Tacoma area, but I'm an experienced wedding DJ with exceptionally competitive pricing.  I offer a complete indoor wedding package with a full lighting system for up to 5 hours, at only $415.  This is an introductory rate and well below market value, as I build my reputation and client base around here. 

Please check out my website at http://djchromatic.yolasite.com/.  You'll be glad you did.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards