January 2013 Weddings

Hair, there and everywhere!!

UGH!
So yesterday, my MOH tells me that she is having her hair done with one of her friends.  She doesnt trust many people with her hair, so I was obviously a little annoyed.  I took a deep breath and said OK.  I had wanted everyone to be together in ONE place that day!  Ya know?  So I tell her this and she says, "dont worry, I promise I will meet you by 10:30am."  So I tell one of my cousins, who is my bridesmaid...she gets annoyed and says that we should all go to the same place, in which I agree.  So I spend about 20 mins of my work Christmas party, going back n forth with them.  I WANTED TO TEAR MY HAIR OUT and just have everyone wear wigs with me.  No, not really..
Anyways- I'm just stressed.  On top of this, our wedding bands came in but the woman LIED TO US and we are not getting interest free now.  Spent about an hour in their store last night and left crying.  #@((#@)*$#)$#@.  I hardly EVER swear and I wanted to use every word last night. 
I mean, my wedding is only 4 weeks away...GIVE A GIRL A BREAK!
Also, had emergency surgery on my dog the other night and a root canal for myself today.  LOL. 
OK- done venting.  Beyond that, I am REALLY BLESSED...and grateful for SOOO much, but it sure does help to get all the nasty's out...and maybe make you feel better too if you have been having a rough patch.
God is Faithful!

Re: Hair, there and everywhere!!

• Sorry- but I need to add that all of those things have worked out great...it was just having the Faith to get through them that helped!  Keep a smile on!!  I am!
    God is Faithful!
  • Had a similar instance with FMIL who told me that she had booked appointment for herself, 2 of my bridesmaids and my 2 flower girls somewhere else for the wedding despite my telling her that we have a stylist coming to the venue for the whole day. Just a mess.

I'm sorry about your pup and your root canal. Hopefully things will settle down a bit now.
  • Man, that's frustrating.

Luckily, I don't really have to worry about that happening.  My wedding is sort of a destination wedding.  It's about an hour and a half out of town - over a moutnain pass.  So everyone is staying at the same hotel.  However, I still have no idea what I'm doing with my hair!  I have a makeup artist coming out to do my makeup - but nothing for hair yet.  I suppose I should get on that.  Ha!
  • Thank you, Ladies!

Ugh- Heroes...she did?  : /  I hope it all works out.  I'm sure it will!
    God is Faithful!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_hair-there-and-everywhere?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:1401c8a1-07d1-4fcc-9987-f6e6d46c040aPost:5e86973b-da18-43a5-acf8-381d51f0b152">Re: Hair, there and everywhere!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you, Ladies! Ugh- Heroes...she did?  : /  I hope it all works out.  I'm sure it will!
    Posted by WonderfulSavior[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this woman is planning her own wedding which just so happens to take place at the same place and time as FI and My's wedding it seems like. She suffers from a severe case of a martyr complex.
  • As you would say "oiy"...
    I pray it all works out!  I am sure it will.
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards