Massachusetts-Cape Cod

The Lighthouse Inn in Dennisport - Help please, Food????

Hi,
We really like the location but we have never eaten there. It does not sound like the restaurant will be open for dinner until June. Can anyone give reviews of the food? I feel a little nervous considering booking a place before we get to go to dinner there and try the food. (We realize the dinner we get may not even be on the wedding menu but we were hoping to get an idea of the quality) I have not been able to find any reviews on dinner.

Thanks

Kelley and Mike

Re: The Lighthouse Inn in Dennisport - Help please, Food????

• edited December 2011
    I've been there for breakfast and it's good.  Im sure the dinner is good.  It is a popular spot for weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Lighthouse Inn in June and we booked it without having any tastings. I've been there for drinks and apps out on the deck, but not for dinner. They're not very accommodating for tastings since they're only open for dinner during the summer. I took a chance because I liked the location so much, so hopefully the food will be great!
  • Stephanie7754Stephanie7754 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in July and have had dinner there previously.  I think their food is very good and Bill is just wonderfully helpful with the planning parts.

Good luck!
  • kelleyandmikekelleyandmike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to all of you for the feedback. We are booked at the Lighthouse Inn for next June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards