February 2014 Weddings

Wedding Shape Up!

Are you trying to shape up for your wedding? If so what are you doing to get there?

I run a lot. I'm going to run a half marathon the day before my wedding.
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Wedding Shape Up!

• I would love to lose 15 pounds before the day, for the last few months I've been jogging at least 2 miles a day average of 4 days a week and started eating only organic foods. 

I've always ate healthy but I hate working out.  I use to exercise on a daily basis a couple of years ago but since have been slacking, I'm trying to get back to where I use to be :)

That's great on marathon training.  I do all of my running/ joggin on the elliptical due to bad knees. 

• I've got a lot of bad joints :) an aweful lot of them. I do some of my training on elliptical too, and I cross train with swimming particularly when the joints are bad.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • I wish I could say I liked working out... but I just... don't. But my FH and I joined our local Planet Fitness a couple of weeks ago. I am really not minding it as much. Of course, I had to buy a cute gym bag and some cute workout clothes. ;) So far, I am mixing walking and jogging on the treadmill. I am trying to train myself instead of just going full force into running. My goal is to get to the point where I can just run! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards