South Carolina-Charleston
Options

nails?

I need a good place to get nails done before the wedding. I don't want the organic kind that's water based and you can't shower for several hours after it's applied. Also need it to be somewhat close to either Folly or downtown...don't want to drive all the way to Mt Pleasant or West Ashley if I don't have to. Thanks ladies!

Re: nails?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about the Walmart on Folly Road, but the Walmarts around my area (north charleston, goose creek, summerville) have Regal Nails in them.  I've always gotten my nails done there with no problem.  They're pretty fast, no appointment necessary,and it's about $25 for a full set. 

It's been quite some time since I've been in the Folly Road Walmart, though.
  • Options
    Jeni1090Jeni1090 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, no nails in the WM on Folly Road.  I've been looking into this myself.  There's East Bay Nails downtown, Nail Palace at South Windermere, a nail place in the Piggly Wiggly shopping center at Folly and Maybank, another nail place on Folly by the Domino's....I just don't know where to go!  I don't know if View Salon and Spa does nails or not.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Nail Palace has been around just about as long as I have.  I live in Goose Creek so I get my nails done in that area, but my parents grew up on Folly Beach and my grandmother still lives off Folly Road and that Nail Palace was something I used as a 'landmark' to let me know we were almost there when I was a kid.

With it being in business so long, I'd imagine it's pretty good.  I'd stop there first.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a nail place in the South Windermere shopping center that does gel nailpolish and it literally last for 2 weeks! That is the way to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards