California-Inland Empire

Bachelorette Parties

Hey ladies I am planning one of my bridesmaids' bachelorette parties (she is getting married in early fall) however I have no ideas what so ever. Any suggestions? What have you done or are going to do? I've never been to a bachelorette party before, I'm the first of my friends to get married. Thanks for any ideas! <33

Re: Bachelorette Parties

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we did vegas for my friends bach party
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did Vegas for mine and it was so much fun!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    The funnest b party I've ever been to was renting out this huge house in Palm Springs for the weekend. We stocked up on booze and food so that we didn't have to leave at all. We drank, lounged, and soaked in the pool from sun up till sun down. The plan was to go to a spa one of the days but we had so much fun at the house it didn't happen. This is actually what we'll be doing for mine.

• SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I just got back from my bachelorette party.  We went to gaslamp.  It was amazing.  We got free shots everwhere...played a scavenger hunt and went to the pool during the day.  It was amazing.  We had 2 rooms..at the sheraton suites and prices were 42 a person.  We had 6 girls in each room. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that sounds so fun sarah! i was thinking san diego for mine as well.

i might end up having 2 :( my crazy aunt is throwing me a kind of weird bachelorette party at her friends house (who i dont really care for but hey a partys a party) and idk what my friends have up their sleeves.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    yeah the bride I am throwing it for has a younger sister she wants to be involved but she won't be 21 and neither will another one of the bridesmaids so i am at a loss of how to throw a underage bachelorette party (her sister is 13)
  • bfroeschbfroesch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For my friend, I was the MOH, and she's really shy about doing anything like a major emphasis on lingerie, etc.
    I ended up having dinner at Macaroni Grill where we had a secluded table all to ourselves and we ordered all the appetizers, and all the desserts (yum!)
    After that, we headed across the shopping center and watched 'Enchanted' at the movie theater.

PS: the invitations and decorations on the table were princess themed so it totally went with the movie. Got a lot of compliments on the idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards