Hawaii
Options

::: Aubrey :::

I saw in your bio that you bought those cardboard letters from papersource.  Have you painted them yet?  I bought the letters to spell "i do" but I haven't done anything with them yet.  I need some inspiration!  I've been putting it off and I'm thinking about just foregoing the whole thing...  :(

P.S. I love your new siggie picture!

Re: ::: Aubrey :::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! It was so nice getting to take some new pictures with FI when we were together! I was kinda bored of the ones from July!

No, I haven't painted them yet, I was going to do it in March. I can't decide if I just want to do plain ol' paint or add some bling or some other dimension to them! I'm thinking about just getting some acrylic paint from a craft store and I'm not going for a shiny look, just bright! What are you going to do with your letters?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what I'm going to do with mine!  I was planning to put them on my cake table, but I'm not really sure if they will fit.  I wonder if I could decopage a damask print on them...  Undecided
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh decopage sounds like a great idea! if you don't have room on the cake table, maybe you could fit them on the welcome/sign in table? or at the head/sweetheart table? those are my backup plans! If the letter are too big in comparison to the cake that is ;0
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards