Favors

Loose or Wrapped Candy?

I am doing little tin buckets filled with chocolate river rocks for favors.  Do you think I should put the candy just loose in the buckets, or should I do them in like a tulle pouch in the bucket? 

Thanks!
imageDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Loose or Wrapped Candy?

• edited December 2011
    I would secure them in some way. Either like you are saying or wrap the whole thing. If I got something with candy unwrapped I would assume at somepoint it fell on the floor or something dropped in there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_loose-wrapped-candy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:5487c737-ee3e-4c6f-8e75-d0d52c2ad24dPost:9da86007-c28d-4fc2-9d28-45be7c8f8748">Re: Loose or Wrapped Candy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would secure them in some way. Either like you are saying or wrap the whole thing. <strong>If I got something with candy unwrapped I would assume at somepoint it fell on the floor or something dropped in there.</strong>
    Posted by jelybeancg[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  It just feels "exposed."  Thanks!</div>
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I agree wrap the choco rocks; I like the tulle idea :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards